Posted on :
18 May, 2016
18 May, 2016
Dangote Cement Plc is the biggest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has its headquarters in Nigeria and production plant in Ghana including 16 African countries.
Company: Dangote Cement Ghana Limited
Category: Business Development
Job status: Full-Time
Education: Masters Degree
Experience: 5 years
Job expires: 24 May-2016
• He or she will develop, manage and grow Dangote Cement Ghana Limited sales and marketing channels through alliance partnerships with Distributors and resellers.
• Perform pre and post sales duties such as product demonstrations and programme management.
• Account management for key strategic clients including sales, training and other professional services.
• Develop business cases, sales and marketing materials, and provide feedback based on customer interaction and observations to other functional areas within Dangote Cement Ghana Limited.
• He/she will be responsible to assist the sales and marketing in all operations
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Site survey on-site Environmental assessment of a customer’s sales processes and determine how our solutions could be integrated into their environment
• Develop and execute indirect sales channel growth strategies
• Perform analysis of customer situation to identify business needs, pain points and establish objectives or goals
• Recruiting new partners through campaigns, cold calling and networking
• Create statement of work, project plan and timelines for professional services and implementation projects
• Perform financial analysis and business case.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by discovering and exploring opportunities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A master’s degree in Business Administration with at least five (5) years post-qualification relevant work experience
• Marketing experience in a manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.
He or she must have:
• Motivation for sales
• Prospecting skills
• Sales planning
• Selling to customer needs
• Territory management skills
• Market knowledge and presentation skills
How To Apply For The Job
If you meet the requirements listed for the above position and interested in making a career with our company, kindly send your CV and application to:-
Closing Date: 24 May, 2016