Posted on :
30 Mar, 2017
30 Mar, 2017
We are a rapidly growing healthcare company and we are presently seeking enthusiastic, experienced, self-motivated Laboratory Technologists to join a dynamic team in our Pharmacy.
Job Title: Laboratory Technologist
• Perform a variety of technical tasks and examinations in the Danpong laboratory.
• Perform a variety of technical duties in a laboratory to include performance of routine tests and examinations, assistance in the set-up of experiments and the collection and recording of data.
• Procure and set-up equipment, instruments and materials used in performing scheduled tests or experiments.
• Prepare tissue specimens for cutting; use microtome to obtain sections for mounting; stain sections with dye and mount on slides.
• Obtain urine, blood and other specimens and label and prepare for laboratory analysis.
• Repair, maintain and operate standard laboratory equipment.
• Prepare culture media, chemicals, solutions and reagents.
• Clean and sterilize instruments, glassware and equipment; restock supplies and materials as required.
• Prepare and maintain a variety of routine laboratory records.
• Review work of lower level laboratory employees and assist in the training of new personnel.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: HND Dispensing Technologist or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
• Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification: Member of the Ghana Association of Biomedical Laboratory Scientists
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Professional Demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong communications
• Courteous Attitude
• Understanding of medical terminology and calculations
How to Apply
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to: [email protected] (please state job title in subject line)
Closing Date: 07 April, 2017