Posted on :
4 Jan, 2017
4 Jan, 2017
What has grown to become the Danpong Group of Companies started as Danpong Pharmacy (GH) Ltd in September 1989, when Dr. Yaw Adu Gyamfi (Dr. Danpong) formed his initial pharmacy supply company. He launched his first pharmacy shop at Nungua in 1991 with only eight workers, toiling from 7am to 11pm – and often after hours – to build a community pharmacy that was loved by the people of Nungua. In October 1999, Dr Gyamfi expanded his business and set up a bigger pharmacy, a 15-bed clinic, and a modern medical lab at Baatsona, on Spintex Road.
Job Title: Dispensing Technician( Medicine Counter Assistant)
Reporting to: Medical Director/Clinic Matron
Department: General Clinic
• The job holder will support the delivery of the Pharmacy service through effective co-ordination of day to day activities and to dispense medicines, under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist.
• Under the supervision of a registered pharmacist, you will be responsible for the provision of drugs to clients of the pharmacy.
• Assist dispense medicines from clinically approved prescriptions in accordance with standard operating procedures
• To assists the delivery of the pharmacy service through effective co-ordination of day to day activities
• Assist provide medicines advice to patients under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist/Medical Practitioner
• Assist maintain security of all pharmaceutical products in accordance with standard operating procedures
Qualification Required & Experience
• Education: MCA Certification from a recognized institution.
• Competencies: the job holder must possess good communication skills, have the ability to read and carry out instructions, have the ability to pay attention to detail and have manual dexterity and must be computer literate.
• Minimum of two years working experience in a related position.
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Padeenze@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 30 December, 2016