Posted on :
17 Feb, 2017
17 Feb, 2017
The main target of the above named institution is to run a remedial programme on behalf of the West African Examination Council (WAEC) for all students with the zeal and passion for health related courses like Nursing, Medicine and Pharmacy at the University but could not meet the entry requirement of such tertiary institutions. The programme is of duration One-year, where students with weak passes or fails in their West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) could re-sit privately with the WAEC so that after successful completion they would have their grading better.
Job Title: Commission Marketers
The overall description of this position is to market the institution and recruit prospective students into the premier health pre-university in Ghana by motivating them enough to help them re-sit their weak or failed SHS subjects with a blend introductory curricula of pre-health degree subjects.
• Marketers shall serve as agents of the premier health pre-university where they would be required to advertise the school in their quest to enroll student with strategic marketing principles. It’s not an office based job so interested marketers could be anywhere.
The newly created modern institution seeks the services of well talented persons to reassure and give hope to SHS graduates with weak passes to better their grades with Darda Health in order to meet the minimum requirement in both public and private accredited universities.
• Marketers shall enroll Healthcare (NVTI) students who intend to become nurses as well as medicine counter assistants (MCA) who intend becoming pharmacists.
• Persons who had basic education but no senior high education may be elevated by marketers to convincing them it’s not late but they can still enroll with DHP for them to become nurses, pharmacists or medical doctors by going through a one year remedial WASSCE program.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of WASSCE certificate, Diploma in Business or Marketing and degree holders.
Salary: It’s strictly based on commission.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment (All ten regions)
How To Apply For The Job
Apply for this position by sending your CV and cover letter to:
• The subject of the E-mail should be your region and post applied for.
• ONLY SERIOUS MARKETERS SHOULD APPLY
NOTE THE TERMS BEFORE APPLYING:
Candidates should be ready to undergo a one-day training and briefing at the KASOA-MAIN Office, Accra (Estates Top near Blue Top Estates Lodge, Kasoa). The offer is open however until right candidates are picked.
Closing Date: 16 March, 2017