So Energy is the downstream, retail operation arm of the group. It is responsible for the management and operation of dealer owned and company owned petrol stations. So Energy introduces to each marketplace it enters a new model of innovative stations. This model centers on combining under one umbrella striking architecture and a design which is distinctly African but yet modern, as well as a new form services positioned to meet the wide range of refueling needs for the motorist.
In line with the company’s vision of being the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, So Energy has begun an aggressive drive to establish a regional network of retail stations and now has operations in Nigeria, Ghana and Ivory Coast.
Job Title: Supply And Distribution Officer
- Compile, provide and maintain up-to-the-minute reports on quality and quantity of products for management use.
- Maintains a good relationship with key personnel of the various BDCs.
- Ensure that the best available BRV’s are selected to load So Energy orders.
- Communicate approved orders to various depot representatives
- Ensure accuracy of information from depot to finance department
- Follow up on CEPS reconciliations from Depots and forward copies to finance department
- Preparation and submission of UPPF Returns.
- Maintain supplier ledgers and reconcile them consistently.
- Project anticipated supply issues to Management.
- Monitor inventory at all the supply locations.
- Monitor transporter and BRV performance.
- Prepare transport bills for payment.
- Prepare loading figures according to depots.
- Prepare variance analysis report on loading activities
- Will report to the supply and distribution Supervisor
Required Skills or Experience
- Graduate with 2 years of experience in a Logistics Company, Depot / Warehousing, preferably from Oil Industry.
- HND holder with 4 years experience in a Logistics Company, Depot / Warehousing, preferably from Oil Industry.
- Good communicator with excellent relationship skills.
- Self-motivated and a good team player.
How to Apply
Applicants should send the CV and application letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org