Denton is a recruiting agency specialized in recruiting work personnel for reputable companies.They are currently recruiting for the services of a:
Job Title:Property Manager
- Maintains property by investing and resolving tenant complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Enforcing rules of occupancy.
- Conduct periodic inspections of the property.
- Inspecting vacant units and completing repairs and planning renovations.
- Negotiating leases and tenancy renewals, terminations and rent reviews on the terms and conditions submitted to and approved by management
- To inspect properties thoroughly and provide a written report with recommendations as to the necessity of maintenance, repairs, alterations and renovations.
- Ability to attract tenants.
- Obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units
- To arrange, supervise and control all service contracts and at regular intervals review the composition, cost and appropriateness of such contacts
- To supervise maintenance, repairs, alterations and renovations as the company may decide to undertake.
- To establish a Property Management Plan, Preventive Maintenance Policies and Procedures and Property Operations Manual
- Prepare monthly reports.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Property Management
• A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
• Technical knowledge in mechanical and electrical issues
• Previous experience in a Similar Position
• Must have a good understanding of real estate market in Ghana
• Candidate must possess strong interpersonal skills capable of building strong relationships
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Ability to multitask ad maintain a calm disposition under pressure
How to Apply
Interested persons should email their CVs to: [email protected] Closing Date: 09 May, 2016