Posted on :
26 Sep, 2016
26 Sep, 2016
DHC International Ghana Limited, a subsidiary of DHC International in Vietnam; one of the leading interior design and finishing company in Asia who prides itself not just on being Professional engineers and interior designers but also as a company that offer consulting, furniture manufacturing, and construction which suits our clients best.
With over 15years experience in creative designs and premium products and services with exports to Europe, Asia and Canada, DHC International has emerged to offer the best of products in all possible ways to clients in Africa providing top and quality products that can survive in all environments. Our projects range from Office buildings, Restaurants, 5-Star Hotels, Resorts, Premium apartment buildings, Villas and Corporate show rooms.
With our experienced experts in construction and design, we meet specific demands of each customer for any project. Some of the challenging and prestigious projects that DHC International has undertaken are outcome of effective planning and management of time and resources. As a result, there is long standing relationship between the company and the clients after the completion of projects such as NOKIA, THE MIRA HOTEL, THE DUNE RESIDENCES, GOLDEN SAND RESORT & SPA, HOIAN BEACH RESORT, THE OCEAN VILLAS, GRAND MERCURE DA NANG, NOVOTEL PHAN THIET and THE NAM HAI etc.
DHC is not only a finishing company but also a manufacturing company giving us an edge over our competitors. This advantage allows us to deliver bespoke designs at very low, competitive and affordable prices. Our products are made by modernized enginery under meticulous tracking of our skillful team to ensure that each product is of the highest quality.
DHC International Ghana Limited, a subsidiary of DHC International in Vietnam and is a leading interior design and furnishing company. Our projects range from office buildings, restaurants, 5-star hotels, resorts, premium apartment buildings, villas and corporate show rooms.
Job Title: Branch Manager
We are looking for a result oriented Branch Manager to assign and direct all work performed in the branch and to supervise all areas of operation.
• Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales
• Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
• Meet goals and metrics
• Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
• Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
Qualification Required & Experience
• Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices
• Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations
• Excellent organizational skills and results driven
• Proven management experience: Leadership, human resource, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
• Proficiency in English (oral and written) and French will be added advantage
• Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Problem-solving skills
Location: East Legon, Accra
How to Apply for the Job
Interested applicants should send in their CV’s, cover letter and other relevant documents to support their applications:
Closing Date: 28 September, 2016