Posted on :
7 Jan, 2017
7 Jan, 2017
A debt generally refers to something owed by one party, the borrower or debtor, to a second party, the lender or creditor. The borrower or debtor may be a sovereign state or country, local government, company, or an individual. The lender or creditor may be a bank, credit card company, payday loan provider, or an individual. Debt is generally subject to contractual terms regarding the amount and timing of repayments of principal and interest.The term can also be used metaphorically to cover moral obligations and other interactions not based on economic value.For example, in Western cultures, a person who has been helped by a second person is sometimes said to owe a “debt of gratitude” to the second person
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Handle assigned portfolio for collection
• Any other task assigned
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND Holder, with a minimum of 2 years experience.
How to Apply
Send CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 03 February, 2017