The District Coordinator is responsible for the Mobile Registration Teams and support during the fieldwork at the District level.
Job Title: District Cordinator
Specific tasks to be carried out are:
- Responsible for data collection at the District level
- Participate in training workshops to be organized by the organization and get well acquainted with the data collection process
- Allocate Mobile Registration Teams (comprising Supervisors, Enumerators and Support Staff) to various communities within the District
- Manage the usage of Local Community Focal Persons
- Facilitate logistics arrangements for the execution of the data collection in the assigned district by providing necessary materials for data collection and making transport arrangements
- Provide technical support to Supervisors
- Monitor the performance of the Mobile Registration Teams under his/her jurisdiction through;
- Field visits during the data collection process
- Careful review of all daily and weekly reports provided by the supervisors
- Assessment of the quantitative output of each team
- Report the work outputs of the Mobile Registration Teams under his/her jurisdiction to the Data Collection Coordinator on weekly basis
- Supervise and ensure the quality of data collected
The work advertised will take place in the following districts: Nandom, Daffiama-Bussie-Issa, Lawra, Sissala West, Sissala East, Jirapa, Nadowli-Kaleo, Wa East, Wa Municipal, Wa West, and Lambussie-Karni.
The required languages are: Dagaare, Sissale, Wale, Brifor.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum University degree
- Experience in managing large field enumeration activities especially in Northern Ghana
- Experience in enumeration activities involving modern ICT solutions
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral): Sensitivity to and responsiveness to all partners, helpful relations with donors and project staff.
- Excellent knowledge of the geographical locations of communities in a chosen district
How to Apply
For those applying through the internet, please state your name, language, place of residence and preferred district in the subject line of your email. CVs should be sent to [email protected] PLEASE NOTE:
- DO NOT APPLY FOR ANY OF THE POSITIONS IF YOU HAVE ENGAGEMENTS WITH ANY OTHER ORGANISATION.
- FIELD STAFF ARE EXPECTED TO WORK MONDAY TO SATURDAY, AND 8 HOURS PER DAY