Posted on :
30 May, 2014
30 May, 2014
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is an NGO and a Member of the international Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), working in the field of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR).
PPAG under the IPPF is implementing an Adolescent, Service and Knowledge (ASK) programme in Ghana located in Tamale, Bolgatanga and Sunyani. The ASK programme is funded by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs through the Youth Empowerment Alliance. PPAG works with a Child and Vulnerable Adults Rights Protection Policy that applies to all staff in the Association.
To drive the Association’s vehicles.
• Drive the Associations vehicles safely
• Transport staff, volunteers and visitors in and out of location on Association’s business
• Reports problems on vehicles for necessary action
• Ensure that vehicles are clean and safe for use
• Ensure that vehicles are serviced regularly and handles minor maintenance on vehicles
• Keep daily status records on vehicles and records all vehicles movements in log books
Qualification Required & Experience
• Have GCE’O’-level/MSLC/BECE/SSSCE/WASSCE from a recognized institution
• Possess a professional drivers license with a minimum of three(3) years working experience in a similar position
• Have a basic mechanical qualification(Driver Mechanic)
• Have a good eye sight, physical and mental fitness
• Have the ability to read .write and speak good English language
• Be neat .respectful, patient, reliable and dependable
• Have the ability to work long hours and be willing, to travel at short notice
• Be a team player
How To Apply For The Job
All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) including two referees and cell phone numbers to:
The Search Committee
Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG)
P. O. Box AN 5756
Or drop in at PPAG Head Office, Laterbiokorshie.
Closing Date: 11 June, 2014
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.