Posted on :
14 Jun, 2016
14 Jun, 2016
Dumpong Rural Bank Limited was established as a limited liability company under the companies code on the 21st December 1987 in a village called Kwahu Oframase in the Kwahu south district of the eastern region and commenced business on the 16th of February 1988. Following a decline in economic activities at Kwahu Oframase coupled with the bad road network in the area; the head office of the bank was relocated to Asakraka in 1992. The bank currently has four branches located at Akoase in the Birim North District, Kwahu-Tafo in the Kwahu East District, Asakraka in the Kwahu South District and Nkawkaw in the Kwahu West Municipality. The shareholders of the bank are mainly residents in the catchment areas of the bank. The bank has a board made up of nine directors and managed by General Manager, five senior staffs and five heads of departments. Currently the bank has staff strength of 65.
Job Title: Systems Administrator
• Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
• Maintain system efficiency.
• Ensure design of system allows all components to work properly together.
• Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
• Make recommendations for future upgrades.
• Maintain network and system security.
• Analyse and isolate issues.
• Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
• Evaluate and modify system’s performance.
• Identify user needs.
• Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
• Ensure network connectivity throughout a company’s LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
• Design and deploy networks.
• Perform network address assignment.
• Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
• Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
• Maintain network servers such as file servers, domain controller server and DHCP server.
• Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
Qualification Required & Experience
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified applicants should send their application letters and resumes to:-
Closing Date: 11 July, 2016