ECOM is committed to protecting the environment, enhancing traceability and expanding the development of sustainable production programmes. ECOM expects its suppliers to commit to doing business in a responsible, sustainable and ethical manner. ECOM’s Supplier Code of Conduct sets out the standards expected of our Suppliers and it provides a framework within which to work regardless of local laws, company policies, cultural norms and business practices around the world. These standards are globally aligned across ECOM and all suppliers to ECOM must comply with the Supplier Code of Conduct.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Country: Ghana (Accra)
Reporting to: Finance Director West Africa
General Work Description
The Financial Analyst will ensure the review of all the Business Unit Accounts.
- Provide status of financial condition of the West African region by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data and recommending actions.
- Review new Business proposal, develop Project models and business plans.
- Analyze business results to better understand present and future financial performance in order toachieve or exceed profit targets.
- Identify trends and recommend improvements accordingly.
- Prepare reports and analyze in areas such as budgets, forecasts, financial plans, statistical reports.
Education, Prior Work Experience, And Specialized Skills/ Knowledge
- Qualified Chartered Accountant/Chartered Financial Analyst/ MBA in Finance/ Member ofICWA/CFA/CIMA.
- Proven experience of at least 4 years in a large global company.
- Must be Fluent in English and French. Experience in WAF would be a great plus.
- Strong background in Financial Analysis, understanding of project accounting and microfinance.
- Strong knowledge in Analytic tools.
- Excellent computer proficiency working with software such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,PowerPoint)
- Highly Analytical skills.
- Excellent Organizational skills, multi-tasks skills.
- Must be a Critical thinker and pay Attention to detail.
- Outstanding Presentation and Communication skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted