Empower is Ghana’s premier job recruitment partner. We provide quality talent and workforce solutions to quality organisations – It’s what we do, and we do it with excellence.
Job Title: General Manager
The GM is a senior management role responsible for the overall day-to-day administration operations of the company and the achievement of agreed strategic goals including stra formulation and implementation, business development, operational service delivery, reso management (physical, human and financial) and corporate relations.
Key Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop clear operational goals, identify priority activities, coordinate and implement initiatives to achieve the agreed strategy objectives and vision of the company
- Play a leading role in implementing the growth plan of the company by maintaining extensive knowledge of the existing and emerging market conditions, identifying business opportunities, driving customer acquisition, revenue growth and implementing operational process improvement initiatives to maximize opportunities in the target market.
- Identify risks and proactively provide for mitigation measures.
- Provide leadership that drive organizational performance through engagement, direction and urgency
- Ensures effective service delivery that meets and exceeds the standards of clients
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation in service delivery by identifying and implementing strategies to ensure speedy, cost-effective and convenient delivery of services to client.
- Implement Customer Relationship Management (CRM) activities Budget planning, preparation, management and reporting
- Develop and implement management information system to stayed informed of every aspect of the business at all times.
Required Skills or Experience
- The successful candidates will have an entrepreneurial approach to management with proven record of general business management at a senior management level ideally in the building industry and an understanding of the relationship between customer services delivery and corporate profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience Facilities Management, Business Administration, Project Management or Any Related Subjects. A master’s degree will be a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of prior property management, real estate development, experience, commercial retail property management experience would be a plus, 3 of which must be at a senior management level.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). Knowledge of property management software will be a plus.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
How To Apply
- Application deadline is 30th September, 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Submit your CV to email@example.com and indicate your preferred job in the subject