Posted on :
25 Oct, 2016
25 Oct, 2016
At Energy Bank, we believe banking is all about creating satisfaction for the stakeholders, contributing to the growth of the national economy and impacting on the larger society by being a partner in the development process. We have crafted our Brand Driver bearing these in mind which is “supporting your aspirations”. Whatever those aspirations are and so long they are legal and would bring about advancement to humanity, we shall be there to support you.
The attributes that guide our behaviour to deliver our brand
Energy Bank Ghana Limited, a reputable and fast-growing back in the country seeks to recruit a suitably qualified person as
Job Title: Head of Legal
• To provide legal advice, general coordination and supervision of legal activities at the bank and serves as the Board Secretary.
• Provides legal advice and responds to correspondence of legal nature.
• Acts as the Secretary to the Board
• Prepares, reviews and modifies contractual instruments to assist and support business activities of the bank
• Manages relationship with the bank’s external legal service providers and regulatory authorities
• Monitors compliance with statutory obligations and advise Management of the Bank accordingly
• Develops reviews and maintains legal policies and procedures for the smooth execution of legal activities at the bank
• liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action would be taken
• Represents the bank in court cases as and when the need arises
• Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Board and the MD/CEO
• Prepares and submits monthly reports on duties undertaken to the Managing Director (MD) / Chief Executive Office (CEO) of the bank
Qualification Required & Experience
• A qualified practicing lawyer and a member of the Ghana Bar Association and of good standing
• Good knowledge and application of the commercial law, industrial relations and employment law
• Extensive experience as a Board Secretary in financial institution would be an added advantage
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to lead and work in a team
How to Apply For the Job
Interested applicants with the core competencies should submit their applications with detailed current CVS including names and addresses of 3 references to provide credible evidence of the applicant’s professional competencies, email and contact numbers to the address/email listed below.
The Head of HR
Energy Bank Ghana Limited
PMB CT 268 CT
Closing Date: 07 November, 2016