Posted on :
4 May, 2017
4 May, 2017
We are engaged in exploration and production, gas and power, refining and marketing and pursue the entire value creation chain. We aim to grow by focusing on innovation, efficiency and the environment, completing our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company.
Eni Oil & Gas company is looking for qualified candidates for the following positions, based in Sanzule and Accra.
Job Title: Labour Relations Officer
• To work with contractors and subcontractors in managing the hiring and recruitment of local authorities within the Project Area of influence.
• To maintain effective labour relations with Local Authorities and Eni contractors/Subcontractors.
• To monitor contractor/subcontractor compliance regarding local hiring and recruitment policies as agreed with Eni Ghana.
• To handle local employment, contract issues and local authorities (Chiefs, Elders, Youth Associations and Women Groups) expectations regarding employment, contracts, and procurement with Eni Contractors / Subcontractors.
• To develop and manage collaborations with NGOs think tanks etc. to ensure a better understanding of the activities of the company.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in Social Science or Rural Development, Integrated Development Studies or any related field
• Minimum of 5 years experience in Labour Relation Industry and 2 years of Governance.
• Required knowledge in Ghana labour laws, very knowledgeable about company policies, plans & procedures, and reporting
• Strong personality, Strategic thinking, Organisational sensitivity, Oral communication, written communication, Planning & Organising, Interpersonal sensitivity and Negotiation
• Comply with requirements of Safety, Health and environmental laws of the country and to obey the corporate policy of the company on safety, Health, and environment, and to practice company’s safety system
• High level of professional and personal integrity
• Very good ability to work independently when required
• Very good fluency in written and spoken English
Location: Sanzule and Accra
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should submit their recent CV and cover letter: –
Eni Ghana Exploration & Production –
c/o HR Dept. Bradley Tower Building,
William Tubman Road
PMB KA 185,
Or email [email protected] Closing Date: 10 May 2017
Closing Date: 10 May 2017