Eni’s presence in Ghana dates back to 1960. Since then, we have significantly increased our presence in upstream and we are currently developing the major Offshore Cape Three Points (OCTP) project, at water depths of between 600m-1000m. The project will ensure domestic gas supply to Ghana’s thermal power plants for around 15 years, significantly increasing the country’s capacity for power generation.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Machinery Engineer.
Job Title: Junior Machinery Engineer.
The Key Responsibilities Are
- supporting the development team in all aspects of complete power stations, compressor island stations, pumps, turbines and other dynamic equipment design (including the relevant auxiliaries ) according to engineering best practices and international standards
- Selection of the best technical/economical solutions for production facility rotating equipment
- Rotating equipment overall design integrity and compliance with international standards, company guidelines and engineering best practices
- Performing power stations, compressor island stations, pumps, turbines and other dynamic equipment concept design and/or detailed engineering design
- Preparing ITT documentation and bid technical review for rotating equipment
- Reviewing contractors rotating equipment design
- Supporting rotating equipment commissioning and production start-up.
- Degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English Language (spoken and written)
- 1-3 years of experience in oil and gas or machinery/equipment design experience is preferred
- Affiliation to national/international engineering associations is preferred
- Problem Solving
- Planning target control
Permanent local contract
Subsaharan Africa-Ghana-ACCRA-GH-ACCRA UNA HOME
ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (DISCIPLINE)