Enterprise Life Assurance Company Limited (ELAC) was incorporated in the year 2000 with the initial shareholders as Enterprise Insurance Company, a listed general insurance company in Ghana, African Life (now Sanlam Sky) a South African Life Insurance Company and the International Finance Corporation, the commercial wing of the World Bank.
Our current shareholding comprises of Enterprise Group Limited (51%) and Sanlam (49%).
Job Title: Sales Managers
Duties of this role will include but not limited to:
- Sell the products and services of the company
- Plan and recruit Sales Representatives
- Training and Development of Sales Representatives.
- Align business targets to individual targets of Sales Representatives
- Set targets and manage Sales Representatives to achieve personal as well as branch and business sales targets
- Plan and deliver on sales strategies to achieve targets
- Provide field support to ensure Sales Reps sell from identifiable sources
- Prepare and undertake sales presentations to individuals, groups and associations or corporate bodies
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports to Branch Manager
- Perform other duties as assigned by Branch Manager or the business
Required Skills or Experience
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- A minimum of a first degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years working experience in sales. Prior experience in the Insurance industry will be an advantage
- Building and managing teams
- Team leadership and ability to motivate Sales Agents to achieve and exceed business targets
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge in use of ICT to manage and drive business performance
- Strong work ethics and integity in doing business
- Must have drive and passion for Sales
- A strong understanding and appreciation of organisational culture will be key to success
- The ability to drive and must have a valid drivers license
How to Apply
All applications with CV and Cover Letter should be submitted to [email protected] on/before Friday, 28th October 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.