Posted on :
1 Jun, 2012
1 Jun, 2012
Careers in Ghana (CIG) is a global executive search and international recruitment company recruiting talents in a range of sectors and skill functions at the Graduate and Non Graduate, middle to senior levels. As a comprehensive supplier in Executive recruitment for mid to senior levels, At Careers in Ghana our simple philosophy is to attract high-caliber Ghanaian talent from around the world, ensuring you recruit the best in the market. We are looking for HR Manager (Executive Search) for one of our clients
1. Develop and implement HR strategy aligned to the corporate strategy.
2. Develop a performance management system, using the Balanced Scorecard system.
3. Design and implement a competitive compensation program to drive corporate performance.
4. Design measures to monitor and achieve employee satisfaction.
5. Promote employee engagement
6. Develop and update Job Descriptions for all jobs within the company.
7. Develop a career plan for the organization.
8. Develop a manpower plan to ensure the appropriate number of talents is maintained.
9. Recruit the right talents for the company.
10. Design and implement on boarding program for new employees.
11. Develop corporate competence gap.
12. Develop the appropriate training interventions for employees in line with immediate needs and career progression.
13. Develop a coaching and mentoring program for the company.
14. Achieve world class quality standards in all client interventions as prescribed by our global partners.
15. Achieve the financial goals for HR solutions to external clients, including revenue and profit goals.
16. Deploy internal/external resources to achieve corporate efficiency and effectiveness.
17. Develop and coach team members to bridge competence gaps.
18. Ensure that all employees live the brand values of the company.
19. Promote companywide employee communication.
20. Ensure compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
21. Develop and update HR policy and document of employee information.
22. Develop a plan for employee safety, welfare, wellness, health, discipline and exit.
23. Provide employee services and counseling.
24. Make recommendations to management to improve corporate governance.
1. At least 10 years experience in Strategic HR.
2. Experience in Performance Management and Culture transformation will be a distinct advantage.
3. At least 7 years leadership experience, preferably leading a team of professionals.
4. Experience in strategy formulation and budgeting.
5. Excellent relationship management and customer service skills.
6. A very good team builder.
7. Negotiating skills and ability to achieve win-win situations.
8. High level of Emotional Intelligence.
9. Should be creative, analytical and highly professional.
10. Should have made presentations at very high management levels.
11. Active membership of a relevant professional body, including CIPM, SHRM or CIPD.
12. A Masters degree is not essential, but would be an advantage.
How to Apply
Contact Person / Email / Address:
Send Application (CV and Covering Letter) to :[email protected]