Expro’s mission is well flow management. We provide services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high-value oil and gas wells, from exploration and appraisal through to mature field production optimisation and enhancement.
Expro is a leading oilfield service company specialising in well flow management; employing more than 5,000 people in 50 countries. Our business is well flow management, providing oil companies with services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high value oil and gas wells.
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Overall Purpose of the Job
- To provide support to assigned Vice President ensuring that all administration, purchasing and secretarial duties are carried out.
- Interfacing with all departments and liaising with all personnel at all levels in order to complete these tasks.
- Providing support to other directors and managers when necessary,
- maintaining confidential documentation and ensuring that clients, directors and managers needs are catered for (e.g. travel, accommodation, secretarial support etc.)
Key Activities and Accountabilities
- Provide administrative support as required to the designated managers including arranging meetings, travel and accommodation.
- Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, spread sheets and other documentation.
- Handle incoming calls and refers callers to appropriate personnel.
- Collate and process expense submissions, purchase orders and invoices as required.
- Maintain manual/electronic filing systems, archiving data as appropriate.
- Make arrangements for business-related events and functions
- arranges equipment, documentation, lunches etc as necessary.
- Maintain personnel holiday records for department / direct reports to the manager
- Update systems and tools related to the business processes.
- Assist in the coordination of the operational and financial planning process as required.
- Prepare and modify documents including general correspondence, reports, draft memos and emails. Record and present minutes at meetings as requested.
- Assist with the preparation of all business visit visas and arranging vaccination appointments where required
- Actively adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable Quality policies, procedures, processes and systems.
- Take an active part in quality improvement processes.
- Actively comply with all applicable Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) policies, procedures and processes.
Required Skills or Experience
- Qualification in Business Administration – Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Previous experience in similar role typically gained through 5+ years experience.
Integrity/Compliance – behaves in a fair, honest and ethical manner toward others; adheres to Company Code of Conduct
Interpersonal Sensitivity – identifies with and shows understanding or concern for others; values diversity
Technical – achieves and applies a competent level of technical and/or professional skill or knowledge relevant to the role
Safety Awareness – upholds safety standards
Concern for Quality – has a consistent attitude and respect for high quality standards
Performance Focus – contributes to results delivery through individual performance, demonstrating Expro behaviours
Customer-oriented – attentive and responsive to customer concerns
Team Working – works well with a diverse or multi-disciplinary group to achieve a common goal
Communication – communicates clearly in written and/or oral form
Creativity/Innovation – inventive; can develop original solutions to problems
Collaboration – encourages a participative process; has a ‘win-win’ orientation