Expro is a leading oilfield service company specialising in well flow management; employing more than 5,000 people in 50 countries. Our business is well flow management, providing oil companies with services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high value oil and gas wells.
Overall Purpose of the Job
- The purpose of the job is to deliver new and profitable business in Ghana and to provide front line sales support to clients whilst effectively liaising with the in Country Operations Team and the Business Development Manager.
- To foster the right relationship with clients to provide accurate and up to date intelligence on their organization, specific needs, standards, and activity schedules to enable appropriate sales strategies to be developed.
- Also, to measure and report on business development activities, as well as ensuring that the Company’s HSE, Quality and Technical standards are consistently applied to the business.
- To identify opportunities for new business and develop appropriate strategies for delivering these in conjunction with the Business Development and Operations teams.
- To foster a relationship with Clients so their business and contracting needs are understood.
- To assist in the preparation of tenders and their associated commercial evaluations and business cases.
- Collaborations with clients in initiatives for enhancing our performance and improving our margins.
- To act as a source of accurate and up to date intelligence for client and their contracting strategies.
- Ensure the effective flow of information across Operations Teams and Expro Product Lines.
- Establish regular liaison with clients and Operations teams and Support Operations Teams in driving improvements and opportunities for increasing revenue.
- Liaise closely with the Region Business Development Team to ensure a continual flow of Business Development related information.
- Liaison for clients audits of our business activities.
- Assist in the collection of outstanding invoices.
Job Context and Main Activities
- Liaise with the Area Manager and BD Manager to develop sales strategies particularly with locally driven developments
- To monitor the market and develop clear strategies for successful completion
- To develop/implement effective customer and client based sales plans
- To develop/implement effective product specific sales plans
- Manage clients and understand objectives
Decision making Authority/Level of Supervision Required
Goals and objectives are agreed with Area Manager and BD Manager and these are executed without supervision
Ensure compliance with BD Strategy keeping wide range of clients satisfied with the service provided
Required Skills or Experience
- Strong communication, negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Commercial awareness and a bias for identifying and pursuing business opportunities.
- Management skills in: project planning, budgeting, preparation of business cases, performance reporting, setting objectives and direction.
- Operations or Technical experience in any of: Surface Well Testing; Sub Sea Landing would be an advantage.
- Formal education – recommended to have a degree/diploma in Marketing/Sales
- Must have a strong network with clients within the Ghana Oil Industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in related field.
How to Apply
If you would like to join Expro visit www.exprogroup.com/careers