Expro is a leading oilfield service company specialising in well flow management; employing more than 5,000 people in 50 countries. Our business is well flow management, providing oil companies with services and products that measure, improve, control and process flow from high value oil and gas wells.
Job Title: Recruitment Coordinator
Overall Purpose of the Job
To assist Region HR Manager to manage permanent recruitment campaigns, from attraction through to on-boarding for Sub Saharan Africa region, ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures and to assist with projects as required.
- Assist with recruitment and selection activities. Generate and circulate internal adverts following Management approval. Contact Agencies and Advertising Companies etc to ensure vacancies are filled in a timely manner. Update specific areas on Recruitment database. Forward regret letters and initial assessments, interviews, and offers. Ensure that resourcing is cost-effective and efficient
- Assist with the Job requisition process, i.e. forwarding them for approval, obtaining the Job Requisition reference number, updating the Requisition list and closing it once the position has been filled.
- Provide recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and HR professionals with hiring and employment data. May develop specialized or competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent development or retention.
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool or social engagements.
- Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
- Develop HR and Operational managers and to reinforce Expro culture, core behaviours and values
- Provide up-to-date information on all Sub Saharan Africa resources, particularly availability
- Ensure that all candidates have a positive and consistent experience throughout the application process
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process, employee referrals and PSL
- Develop college recruiting programs and participate in employment events, such as career fairs
- Positively engage with all stakeholders in order to deliver a robust resourcing service
- Comply with all relevant regulatory policies, including completion of any mandatory training requirements
- Ensure all new staff go through Expro online induction and HSEQ online training
- Adhoc projects, administration duties as required.
Job Context and Main Activities
- Prepare documentation including PDFs and letters etc necessary to enforce policies etc.
- Answer queries on company policy/procedures when necessary.
- Internal – Senior Management, Managers and Supervisors, Employees.
- External – Agencies, Benefits Providers, Advertising Agencies, Peers within other Companies.
Ensure Policies and procedures are adhered to. Ensure that employment law is adhered to.
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in recruiting field or experience recruiting within Oil and Gas industry
- Commercial approach to recruitment
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Experience using different resourcing channels
Application deadline is 13 March 2015. To apply and for more information on this role visit: