Posted on :
7 Jun, 2016
7 Jun, 2016
Fan Milk Limited is the leading manufacturer of dairy products and a significant player in the fruit drinks market. The company is currently embarking on a significant expansion programme to delight its customers even more. This, therefore, presents results-oriented individuals the opportunity to participate in the success story of the company as:
Job Title: Administrative Co-ordinator (Recruitment)
• The Administrative Co-ordinator (Recruitment) will work to support the achievement of the company’s staffing objectives
• This would include implementing recruiting strategies that will deliver suitably qualified job candidates to identified vacancies.
• Position occupant will also handle industrial relations issues.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Possess a good first degree in Human resource development or management, sociology, psychology, Public Administration or a comparable from a recognised university
• Have at least 5 years relevant post-qualification working experience
• Be computer literate and numerate, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Candidates must also:
• Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Have good communication, interviewing and negotiation skills
• Have good organization skills and be able to relate to staff at all levels
• Membership of a professional HR body such as IHRMP, SHRM or CIPD will be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should forward their:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae
• Contact telephone numbers
• Names and addresses of three (3) referees
• Photocopies of academic and other relevant certificates
The Human Resources & Public Relations Manager
Fan Milk Limited
P. O. Box 6460
Accra – North
Or e-mail to:
Closing Date: 24 June, 2016
Applicants should indicate the position they are applying for as SUBJECT of e-mail or at the top left corner of the envelope.