Posted on :
25 Jul, 2016
25 Jul, 2016
Farmers Hope Company Limited is an agricultural input manufacturer that specialises in the production and distribution of high quality organic fertiliser.
Established in 2010, the company has, through extensive research and testing, built a winning combination of ingredients from locally available raw materials to create a product that increases crop yields and improves soil structure and quality over time.
Farmers Hope is certified by the Ghanaian Ministry of Food & Agriculture Plant Protection Directorate and the Soil Research Institute.
Job Title: Operations Manager
The company is looking for an experienced Operations Manager who is passionate to support the growth of the company in the Agriculture sector.
Starting date: The selected candidate could begin as soon as possible
• Supervise and manage the whole production process and ensure everything is in a correct, cost-effective, and timely manner in alignment with specification
• Supervise and manage procurement, inventory management, and other business processes by designing worksheets and work schedules to ensure the organisation runs efficiently and effectively
• Improve the operational policies to support better management, reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning
• Oversee training needs assessments for operations staff to determine when training is necessary and the type of training necessary to improve performance and productivity,
• Collaborate with a purchasing manager and help manage relationships with suppliers and other external bodies
• Collaborate with a sales manager and help manage orders from customers and ensure delivery
• Carry out inspections in accordance with access, supervision and safety instructions of the company and manage quality control of the products.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Management Industrial technology or Industrial engineering from an accredited university.
• At least 5 years of experience in manufacturing and operations management
• Significant supervisory management experience, including managing direct report
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and delegate effectively
• Strong technical and computer skills
• Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate operational processes are being used
• Being able to plan ahead based on extensive understanding of operations management needs and trends both within the company and in the general market
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Authorisation to work in Ghana
Additional Information: Applicants having driving licence and passport are added value
How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidates should submit a CV/resume and cover letter via:-
Closing Date: 25 July, 2016