FHI 360 is a global development organization with a rigorous, evidence-based approach. Our professional staff includes experts in health, nutrition, education, economic development, civil society, environment and research. FHI 360 operates from 60 offices with 4,400 staff in the U.S. and around the world. Our commitment to partnerships at every level and our multidisciplinary approach enable us to have a lasting impact on the individuals, communities and countries we serve–improving lives for millions. We seek qualified candidates for the position of Senior Financial Manager in Accra Ghana.
- Provide leadership on administrative, finance, accounting and reporting matters as it relates to the implementation of the project;
- Analyze, develop and monitor accounting/fiscal control procedures and program budgets;
- Prepare and review program financial reports; monitor and track obligations and expenditures;
- Supervise the on-going development and maintenance of financial reporting and budgeting systems;
- Monitor and provide technical assistance, as needed, to local partners on financial compliance and reporting;
- Prepare and submit financial and accrual reports to donor;
- Manage project procurement processes;
- Support the implementation of the District Supply Chain Management Package;
- Supervise other project-based administrative, finance, and contract & grants staff.
- Education: Minimum of bachelor’s degree in accounting, financial management, which can be adjusted based on work experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in all aspects of financial project management duties.
- Demonstrated English and French language skills (FS-3 level or higher).
Click here to view and Apply Online