Posted on :
4 Jul, 2013
4 Jul, 2013
Fidelity Bank is one of Ghana’s premier banking and financial institutions serving individual consumers, small and middle market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk-management products and services.
Fidelity Bank was incorporated on the 28th of June, 2006 following the acquisition of its universal banking license, making the Bank the 22nd to be licensed by the Bank of Ghana.
Working with our clients as strategic partners, we create and execute customized winning solutions, which address our clients’ most pressing strategic, financial and investment needs all the time.
Job Title: Tellers At Fidelity Bank Limited (Accra, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Berekum)
• To deliver excellent service to customers either at the Teller point or the Client Service desk, through efficient, timely and accurate processing of cash/cheque transactions, and all other account transactions
• Any other duties that will be assigned by Supervisor
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a First degree in relevant field
• At least 1 year working experience in Banking Operations, specifically in Branch Operations
• Ability to perform cash reconciliations and control activities such as scrutinizing of cheques and other Bank instruments
• Identify prospects for cross-selling the Bank’s products during non-peak transaction periods
• Ability to refer businesses to appropriate departments and staff
• Ability to deliver quality service to customers
• Ensure compliance with all Bank operations procedures, policies and controls
• Ability to prepare periodic reports and assist in the achievement of strategic, financial and other objectives of the Bank
Excellent multicultural awareness and self management skills
Location: Accra, Kumasi, Cape Coast, Berekum
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicant who meet the above criteria can send their resume to:[email protected], indicating their preferred location and also using the job title as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 03 August, 2013