Business Development Executive
Identify and develop business opportunities for the Company’s Hire Purchase Scheme with reputable companies.
- Prepare annual Business Development Plan; as well as prepare the annual Work Plan.
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Provide direction, guidance to the department to ensure alignment with the Company’s strategies.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor Degree/HND in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Product development
- At least 1 year, preferably with relevant experience in similar industry
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
- High commercial acumen and a record of confidence dealing with middle managers through to decision makers
- Travel is essential for this position