The pharmaceutical industry discovers, develops, produces, and markets drugs or pharmaceuticals for use as medications. Pharmaceutical companies may deal in generic or brand medications and medical devices.
A Reputable Firm seeks the services of
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Pharmaceuticals)
- Support product identification and selection to build a profitable product portfolio at all times
- Registration of the companies’ products with the Food and Drugs Authority and with Regulatory bodies
- Play a leading role in crafting the commercial strategy and delivering achievement of sales targets and budgets as agreed with upon performance metrics and budgets
- Identify, target and win new customers, to enable the necessary growth in customers for the business plan to be achieved.
- Develop and build business with existing customers, to ensure an ever growing and increasingly profitable customer base
- Plan and execute an efficient and effective journey plan each month to achieve optimal customer contact and coverage
- Implement effective channels of communication with sales colleagues and the buying team, for effective use of market intelligence makes our customer proposition grow stronger and more compelling.
- Co-ordinate internal resources towards customers in a way that results in an exceptional level of service for the customer
- Responsible for the preparation of technical drug dossiers for National and International Drug Regulatory Bodies
- Carrying out prescription audits and competitor intelligence collection to continuously update the company
- Obtain FDA approval for adverts for OTC products
- Monitor and keep in touch with changes in the regulatory environments.
- Maintenance and regular update of all Regulatory Trackers.
- Work on changes or variations in registered products
- Ensuring Good Warehousing Practice for Warehouse
Required Skills or Experience
- A minimum of a Degree
- At least 3 years relevant working experience
Key Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Evidence of selling generics to pharmacy, hospitals and wholesale customers
- Evidence of a successful period of new business development
- Evidence of tendering experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to develop rapport quickly
- Numerate and competent with excel
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- Evidence of knowledge of import/export regulations of pharmaceutical products
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory framework
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, please apply by sending a copy of your resume and a cover letter to [email protected]
NB: Please do not pay any company/agency that asks for any sort of payment