Fly540 Ghana Jobs: Cabin Crew
Cabin Crew (REF CC2011)
‘Simple Way to Fly’
Our aim is to deliver a safe and secure operation with a user-friendly product which offers good value and a reliable service for all our customers.
Our values are to deliver a value for money product, without compromising on quality, safety and service delivery.
Our goal is to become a low cost airline of first choice in Africa.
We seek to be a good employer, committed to equal opportunities for all. We work together so that all colleagues can fulfill their potential, and contribute fully to achieving our shared aims.
Fly540 Ghana is currently seeking the following inspired individuals:
- Oversees the safe operation and regulatory requirements of all in-flight services related to the aircraft cabin as well as perform exceptional customer service to all passengers
Required Skills or Experience
- Must have fluency in both written and spoken English is a pre-requisite and at least one local dialect
- Graduate or ‘A’ level education
- Previous experience in cabin service and/or cabin crew training is an advantage
- Be medically fit to meet aircrew requirements and must know how to swim. Minimum height of above 1.5 metres
How To Apply
Written applications are invited together with a current CV and from individuals with the qualified skills and experience. Applications must be e-mailed to: [email protected]. (Quote relevant number in the subject line). Suitable candidates only will be contacted and invited forward to the selection process. Applicants must be energetic, resilient and willing to work on shift basis, weekends and or holidays.
Closing 6th June, 2011
Comment on this Job - Please Post Your Comments Below:
Powered by Facebook Comments