Posted on :
1 Jul, 2012
1 Jul, 2012
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading Multinational FMCG Group to recruit a Stock Reconciliation Officer for its operations in Ghana.
The candidate will be responsible for the stock reconciliation of stock delivered vis-a vis stock used for production.
This position is based in Tema.
• Maintaining and working with all data for stock.
• Following up on stock reconciliation with subcontractors.
• Analyzing stock loss together with finance department and subcontractors.
• Preparing weekly stock delivery, planning stock delivery together with production department and subcontractors in addition to following up on a daily basis.
• Checking invoices for stock.
• Checking invoices for subcontractors.
• Participate in monthly stocktaking.
• Liaise with production on stock issues.
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in Agriculture.
• A minimum of 3 years post qualification hands-on relevant working experience.
• Ability to work without supervision
• Be computer literate with good working knowledge of MS Excel
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Kindly send us your Word CV at [email protected]