Posted on :
13 Dec, 2013
13 Dec, 2013
Tullow Ghana requires FPSO Engineering Manager for immediate employment.
Topsides and Marine Facilities Engineers, Contractors, Consultants
• Primary role is to provide technical engineering and appropriately qualified and experienced resources to maintain production & operation of the Jubilee FPSO.
• The above to include the definition and execution of minor modifications / upgrade work to FPSO topsides, marine systems and moorings.
• Day to day oversight of FPSO support contractor(s)
• Define technical scope of work for all brownfield projects / debottlenecking studies, etc, associated with significant upgrades of FPSO capability.
• Contribute to and / or manage the conceptual and early design stages of FPSO brown field projects – similarly, provide operational input and experience into new developments.
• Act as Technical Authority for all aspects of TGL Jubilee FPSO in conjunction with Group Engineering Management
Responsibilities / Key Objectives:
• Ensure compliance with EHS standards throughout all FPSO engineering activities.
• Participate in the selection of FPSO engineering support contractors and specialist marine consultants.
• Build and maintain positive relationships with the above contractors and consultants.
• Manage interfaces with TGL well engineering, subsea and sub-surface teams.
• Manage the FPSO annual budget and work programme in accordance with DoA.
• Effectively communicate with Asset Management Team.
• Contribute to development of topsides and marine engineering standards and procedures.
• Coach and mentor local staff and contribute to the development of a TGL topsides and marine engineering capability
In accordance with the DoA
Qualification Required & Experience
Primary degree in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent
• Upstream Oil & Gas/Hydrocarbon processing industry background extending over a range of offshore projects with minimum of 15 years experience.
• Relevant recent FPSO / deepwater experience in project design and execution. (Greenfield and Brownfield)
• Demonstrable technical lead responsibility including for significant $250 million+ work programme
• Developed management and interpersonal skills with the capability to lead a cross functional team.
• Awareness and sensitivity to multinational personnel and cultures
• Excellent verbal, written and aural communication skills
• Able to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Takes a proactive approach
• Ability to take responsibility and manage tasks through to completion
• React quickly & flexible to changing circumstances
• Use initiative to ensure issues are overcome
• Seek ways to find and apply best practice
• Adopt a pragmatic, fit for purpose approach
• Open, honest & reliable.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Closing Date: 30 December, 2013