Posted on :
6 Oct, 2016
6 Oct, 2016
The Beige Group (TBG) is a Financial Services Provider with business interests in Banking, Insurance, Pensions and Investments.
TBG has responsibility for over USD$20bn of Clients Assets under its management, TBG remains committed to providing Financial Services that are aimed at enabling its growing clientele to accomplish their lifetime financial goals.
Our subsidiaries provide services which allow us to deliver a comprehensive range of financial options to our clients – be they individuals, companies, Trusts or Pension Funds across all markets in Ghana.
Job Title: Sales Manager
The Sales Manager will be responsible for analyzing several variables, including disability, sickness, retirement rates, and mortality rates to predict risk and liability. Assess market potential and determine price schedules. He/She shall lead sales team to meet desired targets.
Responsibilities will include:
• Analyze statistical data, such as mortality, accident, sickness, disability and retirement rates and construct probability tables to forecast risk and liability for payment of future benefits
• Plan and deliver on sales strategies to achieve desired target
• Determine discount and premiums
• Plan Sales budget and appropriate distribution channels
• Manage sales representatives to achieve overall sales targets
• Conduct market research
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree, business and marketing majors preferred
• Three to five years in a sales representative role within industry preferred
• One year of prior management experience or demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in data analysis and reporting
• Proven track record in sales for multiple channels
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• A knack for achieving and exceeding targets
How to Apply For the Job
Interested qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae (CV) to:
Closing Date: 19 September, 2016