Posted on :
6 Oct, 2016
6 Oct, 2016
The Beige Group (TBG) is a Financial Services Provider with business interests in Banking, Insurance, Pensions and Investments.
TBG has repsonsibility for over USD$20bn of Clients Assets under its management, TBG remains committed to providing Financial Services that are aimed at enabling its growing clientele to accomplish their lifetime financial goals.
Our subsidiaries provide services which allow us to deliver a comprehensive range of financial options to our clients – be they individuals, companies, Trusts or Pension Funds across all markets in Ghana.
Job Title: Finance Analyst
The successful candidate will analyze and advise on the day-to-day financial activities and subsequently provide guidance to Management on future financial plans
Responsibilities will include:
• Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to Management while recommending further courses of action
• Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
• Monitor and interpret cash flows and predict future trends
• Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances
• Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities
• Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives and design a framework for these to be met
• Develop financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk
• Keep the company abreast with changes in financial regulations and legistaiton
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
• Professional certificate in finance or banking is desired
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a finance position with previous role as a financial analyst.
• Strong analytical, modelling and commercial reporting skills
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Expert knowledge of accounting theory practice, regulatory requirements and reporting
How to Apply For the Job
Interested qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae (CV) to:
Closing Date: 19 September, 2016