Posted on :
30 Sep, 2016
30 Sep, 2016
DPS International Ghana established in 2010 aims to inculcate the rich ethos of life such as integrity, honesty, trust, tolerance and compassion, camaraderie and a scientific temper with an understanding of humanism.
Under the dynamic leadership of the Principal Mr. David Raj , along with a hardworking team of dedicated teaching professionals, DPS International is certain to ensure the vibrant growth of its students to be a responsible citizens of the country and the world.
DPS, provides a truly enabling environment to contribute to the all-round development of each student. With a modern building housing a striking Sports Complex, State-of-the-art infrastructure and spacious classrooms, DPS Ghana is indeed a feather in the cap of the Gold Coast-Ghana.
Job Title: Teachers
• Chemistry at IGCSE and A level
• English at IGCSE and A level
Qualification Required & Experience
• Graduate or Post Graduate (with certificate in Teacher Training) preferably with specialisation in intended subject
• Minimum of 3 years experience of handling senior classes (especially at the IGCSE and A level) for teaching at senior level.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude towards work
• Openness and tolerance towards different cultures
• Ability to work in a team
• Coaching skills in sports or other extracurricular activities will be an added advantage
Applicants must be professional teachers
• Lucrative salary (commensurate with talents and experience)
• Free Transport
How to Apply For the Job
Interested candidates may apply to the email id:
Or call us on:
0544-353199 / 200
Closing Date: 17 October, 2016