Posted on :
8 Aug, 2016
8 Aug, 2016
Societe Generale Ghana, a strong local bank, has been one of the leading banks in Ghana. Societe Generale Ghana Ltd operates 45 fully networked branches, Agencies and outlets across the country and serves corporate
customers, Individuals and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs).
Societe Generate Ghana Ltd, a market leader in the financial services industry with countrywide representation, is seeking to recruit a Creative Marketing Advisor to combine creativity, communication, coordination and critical thinking in managing the Bank’s communication with the relevant stakeholders.
Job Title: Creative Marketing Advisor
Key Result Areas/Scope of Responsibilities
• Liaise with Head, Marketing Operations to create design concepts for external and internal communication material to increase impact on clients
• Propose ideas, concepts and methods via which products may be communicated more effectively
• Write creative, attractive content for internal and external communication material, including leaflets, website, catalogue and so on.
• Design marketing material, including leaflets, posters
• Review materials regularly to ensure they remain line with company guidelines
• Liaise with other units/departments to make sure all content in communication material is up to date
• Ensure content for communication tools such as digital screens and ATMs are updated and well functioning
• Support the marketing team with set up and participation in events
• Liaise with external designers and communication agencies to develop creatives for campaigns, promotions etc
• Product artwork in line with company style guidelines
• Develop and produce press advertisements, billboards, leaflets, creative concepts for campaigns, etc
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
• 1 to 3 years working experience in graphic designing, advertising, communications, marketing communication or public relations.
Knowledge and Expertise
• High creativity and initiative
• Advanced graphic design skills
• Web design and management skills
• High organizational and project management skills
• Advanced working knowledge of Photoshop, corel draw or In-design and Microsoft office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent writing skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Team player
How to Apply For the Job
Qualified applicants should send their application letters and CVs by email to:
Closing Date: 15 August, 2016