Posted on :
26 Jul, 2016
26 Jul, 2016
Yara International ASA is a global Norwegian Company that specialises in agricultural products and environmental protection agents.
Founded in 1905 to solve emerging famine in Europe, today Yara has a worldwide presence, with more than 12,000 employees and sales to more than 150 countries. Yara has been supporting African farmers for over 87 years and has employed over 80 agronomists to share knowledge with farming communities in 10 countries across the continent.
Yara Ghana was established in 2007. Yara is Ghana’s leading crop nutrition company, providing farmers in Ghana with knowledge and best practices to sustainably improve crop yields, quality, and farmers’ profits.
Yara Ghana is looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to join our team to increase the brand visibility and execute a strategic marketing plan in line with the goals of Yara Ghana and in cooperation with our commercial team. The position will be based in our Accra office and will report to the Managing Director.
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
• Translate the global and Africa brand and company strategy into localised strategic marketing plan and ensure high impact implementation thereof is achieved.
• Develop the communication strategy in line with the strategic marketing plan, working closely with the commercial team and management to ensure that the key rnessaging is maintained and developed across all internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop crop and farmer specific messaging to drive brand awareness and demand creation.
• Lead and manage the marketing team.
• Drive development and implementation of branding activities and materials including seasonal promotional campaigns, customer loyalty initiatives, customer events and direct marketing activity.
• Plan and coordinate events, both internal and external.
• Explore relevant digital marketing channels, and manage the existing footprint.
• Compile and manage the marketing and communication budget, with frequent report to the management team.
• Work closely with the BU Yara Africa marketing team
Qualification Required & Experience
• Post-graduate degree (Marketing and or Communication or other relevant areas) Business/Commercial beneficial
• Minimum 5 years multinational working experience in marketing and communications department.
• Proven strategic thinker with excellent project management and implementation skills.
• Managerial skills to manage the marketing team.
• Ability to effectively communicate with good relationship and network building skills with external stakeholder groups.
• Excellent planning and budgeting skills.
• Commercially minded with strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work independently and within teams with good interpersonal relationship skills.
• Ability to perform under pressure and complete tasks within time frame.
• Excellent presentation and computer skills
• Proficiency in English; French may be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
Interested should apply below
Closing Date: 08 August, 2016