Posted on :
3 Nov, 2016
3 Nov, 2016
Orios Group is a holding company with 3 subsidiaries namely GCEEI, Trade Invest and Orios Foundation committed to redefining wealth creation in Africa.
We are an investment focused committed to identifying, training and supporting scale-able, impact based African startups founded by innovative entrepreneurs with a desire for social change and jobs as solutions to reducing Global Poverty.
Orios Group is seeking to hire highly motivated professionals to assume the following position
Job Title: Farm Manager
• The ideal candidate must be certified and have a minimum of 3 years of working experience in general farm management.
• He/She must be able to plan strategies for maximum yield, organise farm administration, working machinery, organise associated businesses and managing staff
• He/She must have technical and practical competence, as well as the ability to make sound business judgement
• Skills in land management and farm business management will be an added advantage
• The candidate must be able to plan cultivation per crop cycle, harvest, prepare harvest schedule, marketing and delivery budget and maintain accurate financial records
• Candidate must be able to organise sales and purchase of Farm equipment, crops and other agricultural products, handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
• Training and supervising farm workers
• Candidate must keep an up-to-date knowledge of pest and diseases, crop cycles, ensure that the farm is profitable and meets projected financial targets
Qualification Required & Experience
• We require a candidate with at an least HND or similar qualification in Crop and Animal Production
• Must have at least 2 years working experience in Farm Management with proven ability in the farm management field, Marketing and sales skills, knowledge of food production, organizational and time management skills, willingness to be outside in all weathers and patience to undertake all sorts of practical, sometimes repetitive jobs
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their application and/or curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 14 November, 2016