Posted on :
21 Jul, 2016
21 Jul, 2016
Gateway Communications owns and operates one of the largest and most advanced pan-African telecommunications networks, supporting Africa’s foremost mobile operators and ISPs. We help the world’s largest telecoms companies and multi-national businesses connect into and within the continent.
We focus on offering a sophisticated, hybrid approach to connectivity using the optimal combination of fiber, satellite, microwave and wireless connectivity services, combined with expert local knowledge and a genuine passion for what we do. The result is a tailored, high-quality, cost-effective solution for every customer.
We are now part of PCCW Global – an operating division of HKT, Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications provider. This relationship reinforces our position as Africa’s largest independent telecoms wholesaler, providing our customers with access to a global footprint that covers more than 3,000 cities in 140 countries, and a broad product portfolio of voice, data and managed telecoms services.
Gateway Africa Investment Limited invites applications from suitably qualified persons for immediate employment to fill the position of a
Job Title: Manager.
• Develop and implement a facility management programme including preventive maintenance
• Lease management
• Ensure compliance with health and safety standards
• Supervise maintenance and repairs of facilities and equipment
• Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility – related budgets, finances, contract, expenditures and purchases
• Manage sub – contractors
• Provide prompt response to request and issues from facility occupants
• Supervise a team of maintenance, grounds and custodial staff
• Attend to any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualification Required & Experience
• HND in Estate management
• Bachelor’s degree in project management, Business Management or Construction management or its equivalent
• Knowledge in principles and practices of project management
• Ability to negotiate effectively
• Ability to develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
• Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up to monitor team member activities
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to take timely decisions
• Work experience in a comparable position would be an advantage
Remuneration: Very attractive and negotiable
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants should send their CVs and cover letter by e-mail (online) to:
[email protected] including names and e-mail addresses of two referees.
Gateway Africa Investment Limited
P.O.Box YK 350
Closing Date: 22 July, 2016