GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Posted Position Title: Lead Project Finance Controller
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Functional Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Availabl: Ghana
Relocation Assistance: No
The role of Project Finance Controller is to ensure that the Project’s financial activities and invoicing are produced within GE standards and procedures to a high degree of accuracy.
- Analyse data from project finance and prepare statistics.
- Develop information and margin from project finances for further processing and understanding of primary cost/profit drivers.
- Raising purchase orders on behalf of project, run contracting, invoicing, closing and payments
- Support the wider finance team in course of administrative activities.
- Help in managing relationship & communication with internal customers and sub contract vendors.
- Minimum diploma in Finance or Accountancy.
- Strong computer skills, MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point).
- Strong analytic skills.
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills in order to manage relationships & interaction with customers.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the roles location.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Flexible attitude to working patterns
- Willingness and ability to travel