Gh4HUB specialise in building Enterprise Rich Mobile Commerce platforms for use in both private and public companies and organisations. Gh4HUB brings together the most experienced team of software architects, app designers, product managers, software programmers and engineers.
Our application development team have had a rich a heritage of working for some of the most successful companies in the world. Our experienced team uses the best strategies to produce high end apps/software with user friendly interface.
Job Title: Software Engineer (Python)
In this role, you’ll work with a range of full-stack teams focused on building a family of highly available, robust, and scalable services.
- Develop scalable and flexible integration solutions with external modules/components provided by the development team.
- Create technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications.
- Perform unit testing and system integration testing of the newly developed functionality.
- Help set development standards in areas of best practices, code quality, test coverage, monitoring, logging, exception management, and others.
- Conduct code reviews on components and applications to ensure adherence to the development standards and best practices.
- Collaborate and build relationships with other development teams, partners and business clients.
- Test, modify, and implement application codes; make standard modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with high-level specifications, application support and industry standards
Required Skills or Experience
- Strong hands-on experience with Python.
- Hands-on experience with Unix or Linux.
- Hands-on experience with Python MVCs.
- Hands-on experience with PostgreSQL or Oracle
- Experience in developing scalable software.
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering processes and standards.
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures.
- Good understanding of object oriented design patterns.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to do independent research and share it with the development team.
Priority will be given to female applicants
How to Apply
Write to email@example.com with your CV attached.
Click Here To Apply For Technical Support Engineer