Our client, a global organisation with ongoing commitment to satisfying its clients, generating value for its shareholders, developing the communities in which it does business is looking to hire a proactive Human Resource Analyst to help with their operations.
Will be expected to provide assistance and guidance on strategic HR operational issues, working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Administering payroll and maintaining records
- Planning, and sometimes delivery, training- including inductions for new staff.
- Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand policies and procedures.
- Ensure that employment needs of the company are accessed and proactively work to achieve them
- Ensure appropriate interpretation of all company policies and procedures and ensure labour laws are interpreted and administered accordingly
- Managing staff training and development by ensuring the employees possess the right skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary to perform their duties effectively.
- Promote sound Employee Relations practices
- Ensure design and implementation of HR policies and procedures within the company
- Degree in Human Resource Management or an equivalent in tertiary education
- 3-5 years’ experience preferably in construction or engineering industry.
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (Good Command of the English Language – Written and Verbal)
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Good knowledge about the labor law
- Good computer skills
- Must be a good team player
- Fluency in Portuguese language an added advantage
How to Apply
To apply please send CVs to [email protected]