Posted on :
21 Mar, 2017
21 Mar, 2017
Ghana Technology University College (GTUC), formerly Ghana Telecom University College is a university founded in 2005 by Ghana Telecom, the national telecommunications company.
The university provides bachelor’s degrees and graduate programs, particularly in Telecommunications Engineering and Information and Communications Technologies. It also offers certificate programs, with courses that provide credit for the bachelor’s degree, and other professional development seminars and workshops.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
• Co-ordinate generation of ideas and early stage business development.
• Develop and ensures adherence to product/service development plans.
• Plan and oversee new leads, potential new markets and marketing initiatives for the University.
• Maintain accountability to business growth, product adoption and partnership targets of the University.
• Participate in access to finance modalities in support of business development.
• Facilitate collaborations with new business partners.
• Coordinate marketing and outreach strategies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A candidate must have a relevant Master’s degree in Business Administration (Marketing is strongly preferred) with at least three (3) years of experience in strategic business advisory, management of business development or acceleration programs.
• Discipline- specific experience preferred include technology transfer, research commercialization or technology development.
How to Apply For the Job
Applicants should forward application materials (letter of interest, curriculum vitae and copies of certificates) electronically to:
Hard copies of the application and supporting documents should be forwarded to:
Ghana Technology University College
Closing Date: 31 March, 2017