Posted on :
10 Jul, 2013
Glo Mobile Ghana, a major player in the telecommunication industry in Ghana recently reached the one year landmark of its successful operations in the country. The company s expanding its Operations in Ghana and is looking for dynamic, results-oriented professionals who are ready to make a difference, to drive the brand in the country. Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the following vacancy Pan Ghana:- Sales Executives Ref: SALEXECS
Remuneration: Remuneration is competitive and as obtainable in Ghana Telecommunications industry
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics and any other related discipline
• An MBA or other postgraduate qualifications will be an added advantage
• 2 to 5 years sales experience in FMCG or Telecommunications Industry.
• Good communication, co-ordination and interpersonal skills.
• Good listening, analytical and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure with little or no supervision.
• Good retail experience.
• Prospect, develop and acquire new retail outlets with a view towards achieving monthly sales and revenue targets.
• Ensure product availability in the trade.
• Ensure Effective merchandising and availability of all SKUs in the trade.
• POS deployment to drive top of the mind awareness in the trade.
• Manage dealer’s canvassers to ensure set activation and sales targets are met.
• Prepare daily and weekly reports to be submitted to the line manager.
• Create and maintain good database for continuous territorial mapping.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
Qualified candidates should e-mail their resume (quoting reference as subject of the email) with a scan passport size photograph to:
Closing Date: 23 July, 2013