Posted on :
11 Apr, 2014
11 Apr, 2014
Glo Mobile Ghana, A subsidiary of Globacom Limited, Nigeria’s Second National Operator providing GSM, Broadband and Gateway Services is a Major player in the Telecommunication industry in Ghana, Republic of Benin and other West African countries. The subsidiary in Ghana will in the next couple of months cross the binary year of successful business operations with network coverage and presence pan Ghana.
The company has launched the commercial services of Glo1 submarine cable and has continued to revolutionize the data services in and out of all West Africa Countries to the rest of the world with the evolution of customer facing products & services
Glo Mobile Ghana is expanding its operations in Ghana and is looking for dynamic & results oriented professionals who are ready to make a diference in the areas of Business Solutions & Enterprise Sales thereby positioning the Glo brand for excellence in Ghana.
Reference code: GMG 01/14
Qualification Required & Experience
• Relevant University Degree
• Relevant Professional Qualification will be an advantage
Work Experience / Skills Required
• 10 years post-graduation work experience in a customer facing environment
• Minimum of 7 years experience in a sales environment in Ghana with specific experience and proven results in selling voice, data and IP services to Carrier, ISP, Telco, Enterprise, Education and Government segments
• Knowledge of the Telecommunications landscape in Ghana
• Computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access.
• Highly analytical with good commercial acumen and negotiation skills
• Ability to manage teams and drive results
• Customer empathy, personal integrity and flexibility
• Fluency in English, Knowledge of French will be an advantage
• Drive sales order value and revenue growth with a named list of clients & bring-in new clients from carrier, ISP, Telco, Enterprise, Education and Government segments.
• Manage the complete sales process from opportunity identification, commercial negotiation, drafting / reniew of legal agreements, service activation, billing and invoice dispute resolution and trouble ticket management
• Understanding of internet Bandwidth sales, IPLC, National leased circuits, MPLS VPNs, Data Centre, VAS
• Build cooperative relationships internally and externally to achieve set goals
Remuneration is competitive and as obtained in Ghana Telecommunication industry
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should email their resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph to:
Candidate must use the reference code for each job as the subject of the email.
Closing Date: 11 April, 2014