Posted on :
8 Dec, 2016
8 Dec, 2016
The Diocesan Health Service (DHS) of the Catholic Diocese of Koforidua within the National Catholic Health Service (NCHS) and the Christian Health Association of Ghana (CHAG) networks wishes to announce the following vacancy as scheduled below
Job Title: Head of Internal Audits
• Pre and post-audits payment vouchers with their supporting documents to ensure that funds are spent for the intended purposes and that all acquittals have been done
• Carries out risk assessment and reviews the Internal Control Systems (ICS) by management
• Monitors the effectiveness of the ICSs and advises management on strengths and weaknesses of the practices
• Be an observer at cash counting and periodic stock and inventory taking sessions
• Liaises with external auditors to resolve all outstanding external audit observations
• Serves as a co-opted member of the Audit Report Implementation Committee (ARIC) of the health facility
• Prepares and submits quarterly, biannually and annual internal audit reports to the Board and local management indicating the Condition, Criteria, Cause, Effect and Recommendations etc
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: National Catholic Health Service Conditions of Service
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of good bachelor’s degree in accounting or auditing acquired from an internationally recognised institution and/or equivalent qualifications with ICAG (Part III) or ACCA (Part II).
• A master’s degree in accounting or auditing from a recognised institution is an advantage.
• The applicant must also have practical knowledge and skills of using computer-based accounting systems and strengthening internal control systems.
• Preferably at least Five (5) years of practicing as an auditor and/or accountant in the health sector. Applicants with experience in the National Catholic Health Service (NCHS) are encouraged to apply
How To Apply For The Job
All applications in response to this advertisement should be accompanied with most recent curriculum vitae and sent to the address below:
Diocesan Health Service
Catholic Diocese of Koforidua
P. O. Box KF1750
Closing Date: 16 December, 2016