Posted on :
13 Jun, 2016
13 Jun, 2016
We are looking for an enthusiastic and results-oriented individual who will assist in the sale and distribution of all the company’s products within the portfolio in our Kumasi office to achieve monthly sale targets.
Job Title: Sales & Circulation Officer
• Assist with the prospecting of new clients and markets to grow business and meet sales targets
• Ensure that products reach customers on time atn d in sufficient quantity to meet market demand.
• Generate customer invoices and follow up on customer to ensure timely payments
• Manage customer complaints on a wide variety of issues within their remit and refer and upwards as appropriate
• Records and report anomalies in the payment/invoicing process eg: outstanding invoices, under/over paid invoices and notify anomalies to the line manager.
• Contribute to advising superior officer on areas/issues of concern and make recommendations for improvement/changes to policy and processes.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of relationship with customers
• Assist in validating newspaper/adverts
• Prepare crdit notes for customers as requied
• Develop new routes and distribution schedules as and when required.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in Marketing from a reputable tertiary institution with two (2) years post qualification relevant experience gained form working in a sales environment
• HND in Marketing from a reputable tertiary institution with three (3) years post qualification relevant experience gained from working in a sales environment
• Ability to implement efficient and accurate financial systems
• Must be a team player with a high sense of commitment and honesty
• Must possess good communications skills and have a keeneye for detail.
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must be computer literate
• Must have a valid driving license
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above-mentioned criteria may send their CVs, contact telephone numbers and supporting documents to the address below:
The Ag. Director, HR & Administration
Graphic Communications Group Ltd
P.O.Box GP 742
Alternatively, you may email your application to the Human Resource Operations Manager at:
Closing Date: 17 June, 2016