Posted on :
7 Sep, 2014
7 Sep, 2014
Guinness Ghana Breweries (GSE: GGBL) is a Ghanaian brewery based at the Kaasai Industrial Area in Kumasi. They are listed on the stock index of the Ghana Stock Exchange, the GSE All-Share Index. It formed in 1991. When production started at its inception, the company produced only Guinness Foreign Extra Stout, popularly known as Guinness. The primary depot was at the same position with stores across the country particularly in the south. Guinness is recruiting:
*Purpose of Role * To implement policies in accordance with GGBL security policies and practices in relation to all forms of investigations, projects and events management.
Top Accountabilities Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards. Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority. Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behavior of others, reprimanding where appropriate. Adhere strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
1. Enforce site security policy and procedures.
2. Implement security structures, policies and procedures. Monitor activities at critical areas of business to prevent fraud.
3. Ensure technical security systems on sites provide the optimum level of cost effective security.
4. Maintain record of up-to-date knowledge of threat/risk assessment to property, assets and personnel.
5. Conduct and manage investigations into suspected criminal matters where requested, and report to the Head of Security.
6. Handle sensitive information and advice concerning serious crime affecting the company to the Head of Security.
7. Design workable security plan to support promotional events to “push and pull” the Share Volume.
8. Monitor GGBL events/projects and conduct risk assessment in line with Diageo requirements.
9. Exercise control/supervision on security monitors.
10. Security Policy formulation, implementation, evaluation and reviews.
11. Vetting, training and supervision of security personnel in such topics like Report Writing, Security Planning, Monitoring Electronic Surveillance Systems, Fire Fighting, Safety Practices and Access Control.
12. In charge of investigating criminal and other corporate malpractices for disciplinary actions.
13. Drawing up budgets for Projects and Investigations unit and supervising their effective implementation.
14. Conducting security and safety audits on company’s installations and other properties.
15. Liaise with National Security when necessary.
Qualifications and Experience Required
Skills & Knowledge
External Job Title: Security Manager – Projects and Investigations
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here