External Job Title Brand Manager – Mainstream Spirits AutoReqId 47234BR Function Marketing Type of Job Permanent Country Ghana External Job Description Closing Date: 24thJuly 2015
Context Guinness Ghanaians a leading total beverage business and a marketer of premium alcoholic and malt drinks in Ghana with a mission to become the trendsetters in identifying opportunities and delivering with pace to meet consumer needs. Diageo and Guinness Ghana are aligned on this growth agenda and hence have devoted huge resources to pursue the development and increase the contribution of Spirit to the immediate, medium and long-term growth of the business.
Purpose: To manage and build strong, profitable brands which consumers adore and be our customers champion.
- Manage:rigorous planning to ensure that the future needs of the brand are anticipated, helping ensure that opportunities are not missed.
- Build: reflects activity to achieve long-term sustained growth.
- Strong: powerful & distinctive propositions to our consumers & customers.
- Profitable: maximising economic value as a strategic imperative.
- Champion– Responsibility covers cross-functional project team coordination to communicating updates/and maintaining all process documentation. Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
- Shall be committed to selling and distributing only safe and quality products by following all instructions related to the Food Safety and Quality Management System
- Effective use and management of Consumer insight research and other research tools to strengthen Brand performance.
- Establish a close working relationship with Commercial and Sales in order to apply sales feedback effectively to assist sales in achieving and exceeding target volumes for the brands.
- Effective M&E to select and learn from activities proposed. Evaluation plans agreed with key stakeholders.
- Development of great and locally relevant ATL communication, working with local and regional agencies.
- Competitive/market reviews with recommended actionsQualifications:
- University degree in marketing/business
- Minimum 3 years Brand marketing experience.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Experience working with and successfully managing 3rd party agencies and strategic partners
- Promotional measurement and evaluation
- Basic knowledge of internal and external influences and stakeholders in the liquor industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here