Posted on :
26 Sep, 2016
26 Sep, 2016
Finance is a field that deals with the study of investments. It includes the dynamics of assets and liabilities over time under conditions of different degrees of uncertainty and risk. Finance can also be defined as the science of money management. Finance aims to price assets based on their risk level and their expected rate of return. Finance can be broken into three different sub-categories: public finance, corporate finance and personal finance.
A non-banking financial institution is seeking versatile, proactive and results-oriented persons for the position below
Job Title: Head of Finance.
• Be well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices, preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on lawful and ethical course.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree in accountancy or business administration, MBA in Finance and a professional qualification from any of the accountancy body (ACCA, ICAG and CIMA) with relevant experience of not less than 8 years
Skills and Competencies
• Knowledge of Banking Operations
• Knowledge in financial and human resource management
• Good analytical skills and judgment
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Strong computer skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons who meet the requirements may submit their applications and recent CVs with full contact details and names and addresses of 3 referees to:
The HR Manager
P.O.Box AN 18659
(Please indicate position applied for at the top left of the envelope or in the subject line of the email)
Closing Date: 30 September, 2016