Posted on :
29 Mar, 2017
29 Mar, 2017
A reputable hospitality company in the Eastern Region is seeking to engage the services of a
Job Title: Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic.
Key Performance Areas:
• Install heating/air-conditioning/refrigeration equipment and systems for the purpose of providing comfort for all hotel guests.
• Inspect systems and their components (e.g air-conditioning, heating and refrigeration units, building exhaust fans, ventilation units etc.) for the purpose of ensuring safety and identifying necessary repairs and providing an ongoing programme of preventive maintenance
• Diagnose problems ad or failures in heating/air-conditioning/refrigeration systems for the purpose of identifying replacement needs
• Perform routine and preventive maintenance as needed and or needed and or assigned for the purpose of ensuring the ongoing functioning and heating units (coils, condensing fans, drain lines, cooling towers, etc). to ensure units are operating correctly.
• Repair various items, systems and or components and ensure that items are available and in safe working condition
• Any other job that may be assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum qualification of a Refrigeration Technician certificate II from a recognised polytechnic or an equivalent qualification
• A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a hotel environment
• Must be very conversant with occupational safety regulations
• Must be capable of coping with work pressure and perform with minimum supervision
Location: Eastern Region
How to Apply For the Job
Applications with a recent passport photograph, updated CVs, certificates and contact phone numbers should be sent to:
Closing Date: 27 April, 2017