Explore the world of Proper Nutrition.Turning Ordinary Bad habits into healthy habits with our T.A.G.G infused healthy beverage line.
The HHG fit line of products have the most powerful health building components in the world. Bridging the discordance between our ancient, genetically determined biology and today’s nutritional needs.
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
- Carry out laboratory duties safely and professionally in accordance the organisation routines
- Take samples and perform analyses according to applicable programs, time schedule and report results.
- Maintain laboratory and field equipment used for sample collecting, including instrument inventory list with dates for renewal of calibration
- Ensure clean and tidy laboratory.
- Ensure clean and well-maintained sample and analyses equipment.
- List of Chemicals and copy of all MSDS
- Undertake training relevant to the position requirements
- On-the-job-training of subordinates and trainees
- Member of Emergency Response Team
Required Skills or Experience
- Technical apprenticeship or equivalent training scheme at higher level.
- Technical qualification as a lab technician.
- 2 years’ working experience.
- Very good written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Kindly apply through: [email protected]